Monday, November 7, 2011

CONFUSED....

Finally i had time to update my blog like after few weeks . Well , these few days i've been helping painting and drawing pictures on my school workshop's wall and helped afternoon section students on SPBT . Other then that , i had been training almost everyday so thats why i did not update my blog quite some time.

Well the reason i put this update's tittle is CONFUSED is because i had alot of good climbing offers for my future in one time because first i got an offer to go to Thailand for training without paying a single cent on it because my investor decide to sponser me

Next , i got an offer to train in Korea but i have to pay 3600MYR for one month and that is not a small amount of number for me and i got another offer from madmonkeyz also known as the gym that started all my climbing future gave me an offer that follows the training from korea buti have to pay 360MYR for one month.

In the end , I'm very confused cuz i dono which training should i be going....

No comments:

Post a Comment