Thursday, October 27, 2011

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME...

These few days i don't know whats happening to me and it can even effect my performance in climbing. I always think of you whenever working or training every single day when we aren't together.

I miss those days that we always talk and smile together whenever we meet each other and keep texting each other till late night eventought i have school and have to wake up early tomorrow. And i really miss the days that we did training together untill both of us getting really really tired. And i remember the first time i played piano for you and you sounded really funny XD *HAHA*

But ever since you when back to your previous training place everything change we did not text each other that much any more and i had no idea why.. but i seriouslly wanna talk more with you but i had no idea why suddenly we cant talk much anymore

some of my friends keep asking me that what kind of relationship between us and i always replied you are my little sister in climbing but inside me i felt a strange feeling that i cant really explain through words.

No comments:

Post a Comment