Thursday, November 17, 2011

RECOVERING....

Well , my finger's condition are getting better again after climbing without taping my left finger cuz i forgoten to bring my finger tape along with me last week . It made my finger freaking pain cuz i injured de nerves at my middle finger so it makes me painful after doing hardcore climbs.

I've been resting for almost one week because this saturday im attending a competition at my climbing gym and i have to quickly let my finger recover to make sure my climbing performance do not drop.

During my recover , i did some stretching to make my muscle more flexible rather then solid cuz theres an article about what will happen if someone has a tight hamstring and de result was terrifying so i stretch my muscles everyday. Other then stretching i did some physical exercise to make sure my strenght does not drop .

In the end, many people asked me why do i still wanna continue climbing even im injured and sometimes can make my injury worst . Well , it's a very hard question to answer cuz for me, if u love to do something freaking much u will never care about anything and just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment